Total Lecture: 200 Hr s
Exam time: 3 Hrs.
Oral / Practical: 50
Musculo Skeletal System:
- Basic Histology: Cell, tissues of the body (epithelium, connective tissue), cartilage, bone, muscle, etc.
(Origin, insertion, Innervation & Action of Muscles)
- The fascia and muscles of head, neck and face.
- The fascia and muscles of trunk, back & Abdomen.
- The fascia and muscles of upper limb.
- The fascia and muscles of lower limb.
Muscles of eye.
Osteology & Arthrology:
- General structure and forms of all bones of skeleton and their attachments.
- Classification of joints.
- Movements of Joints.
- Factors permitting and limiting movements of Joints.
- Joints of Head & Neck and Temporo- mandibular Joints.
- Joints of Trunk.
- Joints of Upper Limb.
- Joints of Lower Limb.
- Shoulder girdle.
- Pelvic girdle.
- Structure and component of every joint.
Radiographic appearance of Musculo skeletal system of Upper Limb, Lower limb, Skull & Spine.
- Surface Anatomy: To study, identify and mark the surface land marks on human body.
- To study the muscles of trunk, back, abdomen, lower and upper extremities and face on a dissected human body.
- To study the bones of human body with special emphasis on origin and insertion, nerve supply and function of muscles & ligaments.
- To study the anatomy of joints of upper and lower extremities and vertebral column on a dissected human body.