Total Lecture: 100 Hrs
Exam time: 3 Hrs.
Total marks: 150
Oral / Practical: 30
- Drugs acting on Central nervous system – anesthesia and neuromuscular block, alcohols, alkaloids, pain and analgesic, sleep and anxiety, epilepsy, parkinsonism, narcotics, antipyretics, hypnotics, sedatives, anticonvulsants, stimulants, psychotherapeutics etc.
- Drugs acting on peripheral nervous system – stimulating and inhibiting cholinergic and anticholinergic activity.
- Drugs acting on neuromuscular junction and muscles
- Drugs acting on cardiovascular system
- Drugs acting on respiratory system
- Chemotherapeutic agents
- Hormones and drugs affecting endocrine functions
- Vitamins, mineral, Calcium and Bone.
- Cellular disorders and anemia.