CLINICAL PRACTICE (SPINAL CORD INJURY)
Total Practice: 150 Hrs
Total Marks: 100
Clinical practice: 100
- Revision of relevant subjective and objective assessment, ASIA impairment scale and FIM scale.
- Revision of the definitions of SCI and the expected outcomes according to level & degree of injuries.
- Aims of treatment, protocols and goal setting.
- Sitting and standing balance, gait re-education with walking aids.
- Physiotherapy management in different stages including acute, stabilization stage, stage of rehabilitation and re-integration stage.
- Physiotherapy management of different problem related to spinal cord injury such as- Pain; Pressure sore, autonomic Dysreflexia, postural Hypotension, Spasticity, bowel bladder incontinence, constipation, and psychological problem.
- Wheel chair manuover of spinal cord injuries patients.
- Revision of the anatomy of the spinal column and the effects of spinal cord injury.