CLINICAL PRACTICE (MUSCULO-SKELETAL)
Total Practice: 150 Hrs
Total Marks: 100
Clinical practice: 100
- Revision of relevant subjective and objective assessment techniques, planning the objective assessment, problem lists, treatment plans and short and long term goals.
- Revision of joint specific assessment and treatment techniques, both peripheral and spinal.
- Revision of muscle strengthening and joint mobilisation techniques.
- Use of exercise equipment in planning treatment programs such as weights, pulleys, and springs.
- Revision of therapeutic massage techniques with emphasis on the reduction of muscle spasm, swelling and the use of frictions in the management of soft tissue injuries.
- Revision of the theoretical basis and practical application of spinal traction.
- Revision of the application and therapeutic use of electrotherapy modalities.