- Milwaukee brace is a back brace used in the treatment of spinal curvatures (such as scoliosis or kyphosis) in children.
- This brace is normally used with growing adolescents to hold a to advancing curve. The brace is intended to minimize the progression to an acceptable level, not to correct the curvature.
- Milwaukee barce is often prescribed to be worn 23 hours a day for several years or in some cases, permanently.
- Used in the treatment of spinal curvatures (such as scoliosis or kyphosis) in children.
- Idiopathic scoliosis.
- Spinal instability.
- Upper thoracic and cervical fracture.
- Upper thoracic and cervical post surgery.