Cervical orthosis E.g. Cervical collar, Head cervical collar
– Immobilization of spine also helps in relieving pain.
– Prescription of the collar should only be done if the neck movement causes severe pain, giddiness or is otherwise injurious to the anatomical structures.
– To stability & mobility.
– To support neck.
– To prevent muscle pain & spam.
– Cervical fracture.
– Spinal cord injury.
– Person suspected of having whiplash because of a car accident.
– In order to prevent further injury.
– Cervical spondylosis.
– Neck spasm.